Cremation versus traditional funeral
Many families today are chosing cremation of their loved ones instead of the traditional burial in a cemetary.
The top 5 choices for Creamation:
1. Cost is much lower.
2. Comfort of having your loved ones remains nearby.
3. Cemataries are running out of grave sites.
4. Environmentally friendly.
5. Many religions sanction cremations.
There are many kind of Creamation Services.
1. Direct Creamtation -Family authorizes in writing to have loved one cremated without a viewing or service. The deceased are taken to a Funeral Home or delivered dierctly to a Creamtory Facility.
2. Funeral Home Service With Creamation - The deceased is embalmed for a funeral home viewing with tradiional memorial service at the funeral home or church. After the funeral service the body is taken to a Crematory instead of to a cematary for internment.
3. Cremation Service WIth Witnessing - May religions practive the witnessing of a loved ones cremation. The family and friends can conduct a religious service and witness the creamtion at a Crematory.
There are many reasons for chosing creamation over a traditional funeral, only the family of the deceased can decide what is best for them. When a person dies all their personality, quirks, sense of humor, and their human presence are gone. There body is but a vessel on earth and their spirit will live on forever.
The hardest thing is missing seeing that person and the human interaction between loved ones and friends. Some people feel the closeness and emotional bond by having their loved ones in an Urn that they can see every day and know that their spirit lives on.